We were quite happy with the shade cloth that we’d put up all around the house but now there’s so
This’ll be the last of the weekly updates. I’ll be switching to more comprehensive monthly updates that should make for
The weekly updates were proving a bit tricky, so I’ve opted to do a bigger, monthly update from now on…
There’s a wicking bed workshop coming up. Your’s truly will be guiding folks through the refurbishment of the Gawler Environment
Last week was mostly about tidying up the place. there were some Blackbird adventures and Jelina taught some weaving.
A busy week…we finished the new aquaponics system, talked about Vanilla Orchids, and rewired some of our DIY solar
A third aquaponics system has been installed. it’s a NFT kind of setup running through PVC pipe. perfect for lettuces!
Last week we finished upgrading the shadecloth before the heat hits. It was a big job done over the whole week. The garden got its last deep soaking for the year as we get ready for a hot one