So many birds!
OK. It’s not the best video, bei g mainly a shot of our front security door. It’s the sound that I want to get across!
Folks often mention how many birds they see coming and going from our block. I decided to video this morning’s ruckus, so here it is…
Besides Dolores’s constant nagging for free access to our newly planted vegetable seedlings, I can pick –
- our resident flock of Sparrows
- 2 Wattle birds playing
- A Noisy Minah hassling a Piping Shrike
- A Kookaburra having something to say, but laughing
- Missus Blackbird calling
- A Rainbow Lorikeet in the gum tree across the road
- I can see a dove sitting on the fence taking it all in. He doesn’t make much noise at this time, preferring to hit it at 7 every morning
That’s a bit of a fuss and the fun goes on all day!